Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 20 December 2015

Sunday evening

Good evening peeps.

Why is it that on Sunday when I get to have a lie in, I find that is the hardest day to get up?

I am having rolling flashbacks at the moment, mainly Jane Fisher and police and things, not good, it makes me fearful and distracted.

Anyway, this morning I headed out into the heavy rain showers and did my papers, I got another christmas card and tip from a customer :)
 Then I headed back to the shop with a pile of bill payments from customers.
 And I stopped on the seafront, where a load of surfers were busy falling over in the sea.

At home I had time for a shower and some breakfast before heading for my foster-church.
We had a pleasant service and then I had to hurry to get to lunch with my mates.

We had a full Christmas meal, there is very little unhealthy about a roast dinner, did you know that? And turkey is very good for you.
So I enjoyed my meal, I think stuffing and gravy are the only things that push the boundaries. And the pudding, most of my mates had brandy butter or cream with their christmas pudding and mince pie. I just had a small bit of christmas pudding and custard. I don't mind :) To be honest it was the biggest meal I have had in some time, and it made me feel very full and sleepy. It was nice to have turkey, like I said, I am not strict vegetarian, I am vegeterian most of the time in order to help  my health. And turkey is a superfood, very good for you and no fat.

We pulled Christmas crackers but to be honest I don't think they were very good, I think the restaurant let us down a little bit, but nonetheless, it was a good meal at a good price, and as you may have noticed, I am not doing an awful lot of celebration this year, so it was nice to have that meal. But most of the time I am still focussed on overhauling my life and home.

Anyway, on the way home, I took Florence through the car wash, I think it was a culture shock to us both, I have never taken a car through a car wash before, but Florence was so muddy from the rural newsrounds and I simply couldn't clean her, I needed to rest when I got home.
Florence says car washes tickle and cars shouldn't have showers, but she looks good.

So then I came home, and put candy canes on the tree, and have been lying in bed watching 'Nativity!' The original.
The problem with the rather messy sequels to Nativity is that someone like me tends to see the child protection issues rather than being able to believe in the film. I would say they need a lecture from Jane Fisher but...
Oh, I was told not to do that.

Anyway. I am about to put my uniform on and go to work. I hope it is a short shift. Then I get tomorrow night off to go to health and fitness.

Oh, I kind of got my phone working again, so now I have two, I need to see the phone shop and get everything transferred to micro sim and onto the smartphone. And I have got the landline fixed! What a disasterous week with both my normal phones out of order.

Anyway, Florence and I had better tell you something. We are now extremely likely to quit the rural routes when the new year begins, not because we want to, but because Florence is old and I sometimes don't finish work until late night, so I have been offered news rounds by the shop near my home, and I won't have to get up so early or be under pressure to get to the rural distributor by 6.50am and ther will be less  wear and tear to Florence, and I may well do the local round/s by bike.
It is a loss really though, because I like and am used to the other shop and the people and routes and sometimes I think the pressure first thing staves off the flashbacks and depression that plague me in the early morning.

I will look back with happy memories and maybe slight regret, but when I started at the shop, I was living five minutes away and biking round town with the papers as I will be doing again.

Sometimes it is best to change even if we don't want to.

Anyway, I must go to work now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.