Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 25 December 2015

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas peeps,

And yes, I am wearing my Santa Hat, of course!

Well I woke at 8.30am this morning, achy and tired, the change of routine puts stress on my shoulders, literally.

But I bowled into the shower and dressed. Forgot to do any breakfast, well my friends told me not to eat breakfast today in preparation for lunch! But I didn't mean to take them literally as I have to keep my blood sugar stable.

I did do the traditional Christmas coffee though, can't miss that!

And then it was time for Church.
Church was nice, cheerful and friendly and sparkly.

I now have about 40 minutes to wrap these gifts that got left to the last minute, and then it is off to lunch in the house full of people and noise and chaos, isn't Christmas awesome?!

I am very happy with my gifts, especially the 2016 Writers and Artists Yearbook! Would n't  be Christmas without that!
And the special Christmas pud looks good too... I am so not allowed Christmas pud, but seeing as it is a Christmas Present, it has no calories.
Several people spent money on Florence for me, petrol and repairs, as a Christmas Present. Also very kind and helpful, thanks.

And thanks to D. Who made my Christmas possible when my wages didn't come through.
I am grateful for God's blessings through you.

The Christmas lights and candles are glowing and the television is full of programmes to choose from, and the Christmas music is on.

I will update later on death by turkey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.