Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 6 December 2015

Sunday

Good afternoon peeps,

Well here I am, in one piece. The busy week is over.

It is windy and rainy and I am tired but I am not asleep in bed as expected.

I am sitting here with the christmas music channel on, I don't feel great abou Christmas but I generally don't feel great.

I fell out of bed this morning to do the papers, what amazed me was that I was able to get up at all.

I have no work today, I really am supposed to rest, but you know what I am like at resting? :) so much to do in my rest time.

I am roasting potatos with garlic and herbs, just waiting to put the fish in the oven too :) and roasted vegetables.

I will ignore the rabid evangelicals and their opinion and walk up to the shops in a while. I need stamps for the next lot of cards.

The week isn't looking too bad, I have five delivery driving shifts, I have my friend's cleaning to do, I have the dentist, and I have to leave the car with her best friend one morning so he can do some work on her. I also have two assignments to finish by 16th/17th December.
 And hopefully Mum can come over.

Anyway, yesterday? Hard to talk about but start with a grin, you know how in Jersey, when you are in a hurry, you get stuck behind a horror car? Or even if it is 5am, then that is the time when the only 94 year old skinny dippers on the island are on their way down to the bay at 5 miles an hour to relive their youth?

Anyway, so galeforce winds and stress, and it got worse.
 Yesterday reminds me of Chris Rea, he did his song 'Driving Home for Christmas' and then he did the song 'Road to hell' :)

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvDxSW8mzvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUfShooOeGQ

Yeah, so I had a nightmare journey, on a par with the life-saving journey from Jersey, Christmas 2009.

But in the end, all is well, and it brought some surprising results. But it was a long hard day.

I have had a lot of strange dreams recently, although last night I was too tense to sleep well when I finally got here.

One dream was that I was in the film 'The woman in the van' with Alan Bennet, it was so vivid and clear.
Then another dream was mainly about Bob Hill and his family, it was a sad dream, I hope they are doing OK.
Another dream was about another person I used to know, and it was also a sad dream.

Sunday evening:

I am just adding to this post instead of doing a new one.

Well I have been tired but couldn't rest, so this afternoon I went to get petrol and watch the sea and get some shopping. I remembered that the Christmas tree festival was on, so I went to look, and I was invited to the carol service which was due to start.
As I waited for the carol service, My adoptive Mum texted me, she won't be able to come over as there is more crisis.
I never call him Dad, because of what I associate that word with, but he has been ill this past week and today he was ambulanced to hospital again.
This time he is already home, but it is very worrying.

I really enjoyed the carol service, although it is hard to really enjoy things fully now, but it was nice to see the trees and sing the carols, I didn't think I would get to do that this year.

I came home and have been watching Bruce Almighty, while the weather has remained bad.
I have so much to do but I can't seem to get motivated, yesterday was one hell of a day and I am still washed out.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.