Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Tuesday morning

Good morning,

Well I continue to be concerned by the blog stats, I dunno what those evil little creeps in the Diocese of Winchester have done or are doing to hurt me but I am too tired really, I can't fight for my life when they have made up their minds to destroy me.

I just have to live as normal for as long as I can.

This morning I woke up nice and relaxed and not too tired, so I went and did the papers.
I didn't stop at the gym on the way home for various reasons, good excuses too :)

I came home, it was still dark, so I had a look at the assignments, and then went for my haircut.
I don't enjoy haircuts, or dentists, or church services, I endure these things, they are not ideal for nortypeople.
But it was OK, my hair looks OK, neater, but I didn't have it cut short, it is growing naturally and actually it is quite nice like this. I'm a girl, I never knew that before.

I came home and am working on my assignments, and watching 'Self/less' again, but I have also got my Jacqui Lawson Advent Calender sorted out, at last! :) Christmas would not be the same without that!

Wow, I must concentrate on my assignments if I want to get them done before work! I Would like a few days free from study and work after tonight.

Last night it was cold, I slept with my thermal vest on, this morning it was warm again and raining, then it started to get cold again, and the rain turned to a flurry of snow as I did the papers, but returned to rain and deep foggy clouds tumbling down the hill to the sea.
 And it is cold now.

My wages didn't come through due to an error, so I am still waiting to collect the Christmas tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.