This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 17 December 2015


Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday I woke up with a headache, so I started the day with a painkiller breakfast :)

Yesterday was a quiet day, I sat here a lot and watched movies.

I went out once after doing the papers, to get petrol and food and things. The sea was beautiful so I sat and looked at it.

I didn't realise I owned so much junk until I turned the cupboard out, looking for a phone battery.

I couldn't find the spare battery for my phone so I am using the other phone, which is a good smartphone but it won't accept my sim so I have a phone, I have credit, but no one can ge through to me as I am on a different sim.

I continued to be worried about the blog stats, especially as those soul-destroyers in Guernsey were also perusing my blog, and they rarely do that.

This morning I was up bright and early as I am not familiar with the alarms on the phone I was using so I woke to tuneful noises coming from the other side of the room.
And as I was wide awake, I showered, had breakfast, made the bed, and did various things that usually wait until I have done the papers.

After the papers I sat watching the sunrise and the sea, and then I went to the gym for a hearty workout. I am still in gym clothes, oops.

The weather is mild but windy, and the propaganda machine says we have sahara dust, which is a bit like volcanic ash from Iceland. If it's there it has been put there for a reason, right? I am way too cynical for a 12 year old, aren't I?

This morning I got another nice Christmas card and tip from a customer, which is ideal as my electric meter was rumbling hungrily in the cupboard and if I didn't feed it today then it would be all candle light and fingerless gloves here :) None of my expected money is in yet, so it may be another day of frugality before food and essentials can be got, let alone Christmas stuff.

I dunno if it is the saharan dust, but I have eye infections like I used to get when I was homeless.
I also have all the aches that mean I need new pillows yet again, they only last a few months before they stop supporting my messed up head and neck.

My tasks today are simple, I have to sort all the junk out, ruthlessly get rid of a lot of it and neatly box the rest and label the boxes. And I have to take a laundry load over the road.

I like the feeling of holiday. I have no work until tomorrow night and I had my final tutorial of term yesterday, so if the two assignments get a pass grade, then term is over for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment