This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Tuesday morning

Come home Bob:

'Come home Bob' sounds like a movie about a lost sheepdog :) Anyway, I have a feeling that Bob is now to be the next Archbishop of Canterbury, at least he would change things if he was. Did anyone see the Archbishop toadying the PCC of the Met Police? The church of england think they will be above the law because of their police, judges and lawyers forever, but I doubt it, I think eventually they will be shattered but it doesn't look like I will live to see it.

Anyway, I can't waste my life on thinking about Nazi organisations such as the CofE.

I am having an exhausting and distressing time at the moment.
Not well, severely damaged by the CofE and their jeapordization of my police and medical records which will affect me for life, not really able to recover from the recent onslaught and the impact on my health.
And my friend who has cancer has started to deteriorate, she still thinks we will have Christmas, but to be honest, as one of her family also said yesterday, we just don't know from one day to the next, she really is ill. She is unsteady to stand or walk about any more, but she still keeps telling me how I am welcome and she still wants to help me, she is that kind of friend, she always wanted to help me and care about me, but she never crowded me or invaded my space and boundaries like the people in the church of England used to, she respects my need to forge ahead independently most of the time, so we have never had a disagreement, she is very precious to me and I can't imagine life without her, but I know she isn't going to be around forever.

The car is in for it's service, and it is a norty little madam, that car, it has various things that need doing, but I have so little money, so they are doing a bit of work with the service and the rest will be on advisory and quotes until I can afford it, unless the car's best friend wants to waste his leisure time on the work (he likes working on cars though), and I will pay him, as he doesn't charge what the garage does.

Yesterday was a busy day for me, dropping off recordings to be transcripted, then I just had to go down to five mile road to see the massive waves :) Not even the bravest surfer was out, and then I went to the dentist, and again I am delighted with my dentist, no pain, no anasthetic, just good quality work. Then I picked up my mats and linens from the laundry.
Then I went to clean my friend's house and I was a bit shocked at how ill she has become very rapidly. I can see that her family are finding it hard as well, but they were very nice to me for doing the cleaning as they simply can't or don't have time because they are caring for her.
 After doing the cleaning I was off to health and fitness, and my drop in weight is excellent.
Then off I hurried to come home to my online tutorial.

We have had really strong galeforce winds, and a few trees have come down, but the wind has died a bit, I hope it is fairly calm tomorrow as I have to set sail again.

This morning I struggled to get up and do the papers, after the papers I went to the gym. Blood pressure is up again slightly, but nothing to panic about.
Then I dropped that dratted car off to be serviced.
I guess I should be nice about the car, after all I depend on her for my living and she is old and she does work hard. You know her name now, Florence P. Nortycar. She was actually already named Florence when I got her, but I always name my cars :) The P. is because when I got her, I hadn't driven for so long that I put P. Plates on the car and had refresher lessons to make sure I was OK to drive, and now I drive like I used to, only with the benefit of some maturity and caution now.

So, I am part way through the very busy week, and so far so good.
I have already got the transcripts back from the recordings, and my clothes are at the laundry, so car and clothes need to be collected, and I need to finish this stoopid assignment that I can't even understand!

I can barely remember the weekend, so no point in trying to record it.

No comments:

Post a Comment