Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tuesday evening

Good evening,

I pootled down to the drop in, but didn't take my painting by numbers kits.
Instead I just sat there and enjoyed the company.

I was given the dregs of a tin of chocolates to take home, which is never good, I am allowed chocolate but only in moderation, but have you ever met anyone who could moderate chocolate?

I had my lunch at the drop in, and then came home and it was raining again, tomorrow promises to be dry and cold, so I will get the linens on and out while I am out and about.

I went to the afternoon swim session and had quite a vigerous workout, my swimming is getting stronger but I overdid it.
There was one of the disabled club down there, wandering around the pool, which reminded me I need to book for disabled club this week.

I had a nice pot of tea at the leisure centre and as it was still light, I biked over to the cliff, then down to the library where I got some but not all of the books I wanted, we only have a small library.
I need geography books, because quiz master has put me on the spot by making the whole quiz based on geography this week, he said he was tempted to say it was because that was what I wanted, I told him they would lynch me if he did. I would be sent to Coventry.
There has been an ongoing dialogue about this, because usually the quiz is heavy on soap and film stars and things that I don't know anything about, so we begged for geography questions.

Anyway, once I had libraried, I headed off for a bike ride down the front, the sea now calm and it is a cold evening, I came back as sunset set the sky on fire over the town and the hills, awesome!

And then home to do thou long awaited housework, and supper is on,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.