Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 28 November 2014

Friday evening

Good evening,

I got the bus for a 7.45 start on the walk.

The walk was peaceful despite the strong winds, and after some hours I reached the brow of the eastern hills and look down on my home town on the bay, the wild foaming sea hitting the sea wall and the Great Hill glooming against dark cloud.

I wandered peacefully down the hill and into church for a coffee before collecting my post  from my old flat.
Then I got some reduced chops from the shop before wandering up the cliff and home.
The Great Walk 2014 is over, and in a way it is a relief but also, as I sat on the hill top looking at the views, I wished I could go back, walk through miles of silent wilderness again. It is my annual holiday, it is a pilgrimage,  it is a Christmas present to me and all the people who benefit from the funds raised, and it is a thank you to all who have looked after me.

Home again, dirty clothes eashed, me showered and fed, and the massage machine helping my muscles, I finally checked on the blue bike,   the blue bike chewing hay in it's new stable, dreaming of new brake blocks and appreciating the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.