Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 3 November 2014

Monday morning

Good morning,


05.15am and I woke just before 5.
I was wide awake so I got up.


I had been dreaming strange dreams.
I dreamed I was with some sort of social or support worker and they were mistakenly telling me that the best thing to do was to sign on and then book holiday from signing on, and I explained to them how flawed that plan was, they were trying to get me to think JSA was good, I think. I hope it isn't a prophetic dream, I hope to stay on ESA until I go self employed, because the Diocese have ensured that no employer would ever employ me.


The other part of the dream was that I was reading a book, and it was a very poignant story, about a girl, who lived by the Solent and was very badly hurt, in the dream the book was like 'So Much to tell you' which is the story of a mute and traumatized girl. But in the dream I also knew I had written the book.


Anyway, it is dark outside and pouring with rain, the flat is tidy and I have been drying some of my clothes on the cooker, otherwise they will be damp and make the flat damp for days.


The flat is very clean from yesterday's clean, but I have a lot of office work to do and a gym assessment at 9am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.