This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 3 November 2014

Monday Lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

Well seeing as I was up early this morning, I got the first bus to the big supermarket and did the week's shopping.

Then I came home and finished my breakfast with healthy bacon and eggs, I usually start with fruit these days, because my easophogus completely healed and I can eat fruit and even digest it these days.

After that I biked through the rain to the leisure centre, I got my swim in, and realised as I went for my shower that I had forgotten my deodorant, but thankfully the leisure centre is by the chemist and the doctor surgery, so I shot over there and got some deodorant and shot my repeat prescription form into the surgery, kill all the birds with one stone.

So I went to my gym assessment smelling fresh, the assessment was ok, I just did my usual routines, with a bit of observation, had two of my weights machines increased in weight, was told my arms are quite strong (good, I haven't lost all the gardening strength) and I had core exercises and free weights added to my routine. That's it until next assessment.

I biked home down the fast highway and it was slippery in the rain. I got home and have felt cold and sick from the amount of exercise, but that happens.

I am doing turkey fillets and jacket potato for lunch, and the flat is clean, the shopping done, lunch on, several hours of exercise recorded, all by midday.

The weather is still heavy rain and the sea is huge waves that the surfers are playing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment