Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 3 November 2014

Monday evening

Good evening,

Well earlier my neighbour was having a very noisy time with her friend and I was stressed, my landlady came round to tell us about notice, and the noise abated, thankfully.
My landlady said I looked wrecked and said I could sleep in the empty flat if it would be quieter but I declined, I only want my own bed and I don't think it would be any quieter anyway.

I got some paperwork and letters done and posted, then I had a bath.

Then I went to health and fitness, which I was in no mood for. But I weighed in ok, I have only lost a little bit of weight, but I have been consistently losing weight now for 6 or 7 weeks, slow but steady, and looking at my week, I am just glad I lost any weight at all.

I didn't stay after weighing, I am too tense, so I headed off, and ate a ham and cheese snack on the way home, cos tonight is eat anything night, although anything does not include bread or chips, which is fine by me, I have chicken in the oven, chicken is cheep you see.

I think I will go to social, but because it is the right thing, not because I want to, same as health and fitness, all I want to do is hide and cry, but I have to stay steady and go on living.

The heavy rain has cleared to a cold wintery night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.