This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 20 November 2014

Thursday evening

Good evening,

Please excuse the lack of blog. I have been busy.

Yesterday afternoon I biked up to the leisure centre, had a swim, a shower and a hot chocolate.

Then I biked down the sea front, the sea was lively, as it has been recently.
I enjoyed the views, the Great Hill glooming under the dark clouds and the angry orange sunset.

Then I came home, moved a load of stuff to the new house, and got on with paperwork and watching Buffy.

Eventually I went to bed, but as usual recently, I struggled to sleep and slept lightly and restlessly.

But by morning I was more deeply asleep and would have overslept if my friend hadn't come to drop something off and shouted up at the window, waking me, she was just passing and dropped off what she came to drop off but I was a bit sleepy and embarrassed.

I sorted myself out and went into battle.

It was a long tough morning and part afternoon. But I had to go to the district where my adoptive parents hang out, and thankfully they were indeed hanging out very close to where I had to be, and so we met up and me and my adoptive mum did what adoptive mothers and daughters do, which is shopping and a coffee and a chat, so that was cool.

Eventually I wearily staggered home, laden with useful things including a new bin for the new place.  I have only just got home.
My adoptives are really pleased about the new home and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment