Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 2 November 2014

Sunday lunchtime

Good lunchtime,


Please excuse the lack of blog.
Friday was a tough day, trying to help a friend in crisis and dealing with more crisis of my own.
The yesterday was a long adventure, which I will do a feature blog on later.


This morning I woke after a long deep sleep, to find I had an upset stomach, and so I was running to and from the loo all morning, until it calmed down and I cleaned the neglected flat and cooked a delicious roast dinner. I think I do a good roast dinner, if I say so myself, it tastes awesome, the secret is, brush the chicken and roast potatos with a little bit of garlic and oxo and make the gravy from meat juice, vegetable water and oxo. Yum.
Sadly the shop had no merangue nests so I only have grapes and yogurt for dessert.


As you can imagine, I have not been to church today due to the upset tummy, and I don't really want to go to an evening service, I may have a swim and gym later and maybe a bath and doing paperwork, but I am not in a church mood.


The weather is grey with heavy rain, and I will shortly go and collect the blue bike from where it is crossly tethered since yesterday morning, I hope it hasn't bitten anyone.
The pink bike has been quietly returned to it's old owners.


I will tell yesterday's story later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.