This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 14 November 2014

Friday evening

Good evening,

Well it was a beautiful morning this morning so I put the washing on, and went to collect a parcel, I went via the sea, the sea was rough but not mad, and the sunshine and fresh breeze were pleasant and safe for cycling.
I collected my parcel and came home via the library to print something my printer wont print properly, and the shop for milk, chicken and the local paper.

I came home and put some salmon on to slow bake, it tastes good that way, I got it reduced, I can't afford salmon often.

I did some housework and paperwork and odds and ends, and had a quick bike ride and a nice bath, I was just gearing up for gym assessment when my friend came round and he wanted me to go out for a coffee, I didn't really want to, especially not just before gym, but he took us up to to the leisure centre, the only trouble was, the leisure centre is still partially closed, so the cafe was closed, so we sat there anyway as he wanted to discuss my manuscript which he has been assessing.

I was nearly late for my gym assessment but my trainer had seen me having a 'meeting' with my friend, so that was ok. I really can't be bothered to talk about the manuscript, I have no enthusiasm, my friend does, he says it is excellent, he really wants me to publish some work, he says he has never read work like it. Blah, it does not make me feel good, I do not feel good about writing.

Anyway, gym assessment was the usual torture, checking my progress and increasing my routine and weights.

Afterwards I was bewildered by the building works and portaloos and I had to scribble a covering letter because my friend had disrupted my work, and post a form and a covering letter before the post office closed and collect a repeat prescription and get it sorted.

Then I came home a while, then walked down to the sea, walking along the wall in the dark, the sea is lively but not wild, it was nice to walk, it is a clear cold night, and I walked a while, came home, got the washing in and hoovered the flat and continued with paperwork and housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment