This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Wednesday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well this morning I dozed off again, eventually I woke, had a bath and washed my hair, and headed for the drop in for a happy few hours of friendship, coffee and chores.

I was due to lunch club so at midday I headed off to bike along the bay to lunch club.
Wow! Yesterday the sea was throwing itself wildly over the road but you should have seen it today, it was one of the most stunning stormy seas I have seen here, wild! Even the locals and tourists were gazing and getting pictures and videos.

I decided to risk my bike ride because going round by road would take ages and is all hills and I am not full strength today, so I biked along the front, dodging the massive waves, I dodged every one, I got a bit of spray and a splash on the arm so I got off lightly as the waves were thowing themselves wildly over the track. Jersey readers, don't think St. Aubins in a storm, this is much worse, think St Ouens bay but with no room to escape because of cliffs one side and sea the other, awesome!
A few walkers were running and dodging the waves along the bay, and we were all laughing.

I reached the other side of the bay safe and sound, and huffed up the hill to my lunch.

I got in lunch club and nearly fainted from the heat in the room.
We had a good lunch, and afterwards I said I needed fresh air, even though they were going to take me shopping. So I went into the church, they came and found me and gave me money to get my own clothes, which was good of them, they and I knew it would be difficult for me to shop with them, but they got me to go back in the lunch club for Birthday cake as two people had Birthdays.

They are lovely but it is so hot in there.
Eventually I said goodbye and headed off, I went to the high street and perused the chattery shops, I found a pair of jeans, which is a good start, and eventually, tired and with my chest too tight, I came home for asthma meds and a rest.
The tide was ebbing as I came home and although the sea was spectacular, it was no longer breaking over the sea walls.

I am tired, so I may well sleep this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment