Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 5 October 2014

Sunday Evening

Good evening,

Well, I was successful in cooking a tasty roast dinner from scratch, I have regained a lot of the co-ordination and comprehension that I lost in Jersey due to trauma and can co-ordinate a simple but tasty roast dinner. I am pleased.
The problem with this 'proper' cooking is that it leaves a lot of washing up, but that all got done too.

My washing dried quickly on the line, apart from my thermal top, which is finishing drying in the oven. No comment.
Anyway, so I got the washing in, made the bed in fresh linens, hoovered the flat, mopped the kitchen floor, put a clean mat  down, put the rubbish out, put the washing away and went out for several short bike rides.

I had a baked potato that I cooked with the roast for supper, and watched 'Here comes the boom' again.
I had a troll trying to tell me how to run my website and that made me a bit cross and snappy with everyone, sorry.

I went out for a bike ride in the dark to test my bike lights, it is a cold windy night and the tide was in, a hazy moon shone through thin cloud, while part of the sky was clear, lots of fishermen along the shore, a nice bike ride.
The weather is due to be stormy with gales and heavy rain, I wonder how much it will disrupt my day tomorrow.

I am still unwell, not as bad as yesterday, not in too much pain and able to eat and go out on the bike, but not 100% well.

I think I will have an early night. I have turned the mattress round in the hope that it will support my back better and help me to feel better.

Tomorrow I have a visitor and then I hope to go to bowling club with my friends if it isn't cancelled due to weather, then I have health and fitness and church social.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.