Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wednesday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well this morning I walked down to the sea, which was calm under the clear cold blue sky.
I walked up to the leisure centre, with my locker pound, and had a jolly good swim.

As I was walking home I was shouted, and the person who shouted to me told me to come down to the drop in as she had a cake for my friend's Birthday, so I went home, hung the swim things out, went down to the drop in, ate cake, chatted, hugged the Birthday girl, and had fun winding everyone up :)

One of the most surprising things was that my friend, who is an English teacher, was there and he talked to me about a letter I had written to him, he said it was degree level English and that I must get some of my written work  to publishers, he said a letter like mine would have taken him a week.
I was surprised because it was only a basic standard letter with odds and ends in it.
I am under increasing pressure to get some of my written work published, although you lot know I publish written work every day :)

Anyway, I had a mission to accomplish, so off I wandered, I collected the blue bike, walked it up to the station and brought it over to the next town along from us.

I left the bike locked and went to lunch club, where I was fed fish, chips, peas and cheesecake with a cuppa tea, these lunches are a bit heavy for me and it is too hot in there, but it is handy to have got a lunch before taking the bike to the shop.

I took the bike to the shop, they were expecting me, someone has put the money down for the repairs so I will go and collect the bike in 20 minutes.

The bike saga has amused many. I have named the blue bike Rebecca, and she will be my bike again forever, so easy to ride, like flying.
I hope to get the pink bike repaired and work out what to do with it.

It is a lovely cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.