Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Tuesday Morning,

Good morning,

A very rough night, it was hard to sleep and when I did, I had terrible nightmares, mainly about Jane Fisher, the Scott-Joynts and the police, although Bob Hill was also in there.
I woke very upset during the night and there was a thunderstorm as well.

Generally I didn't sleep well and was very distressed.

In the end after being awake during the night as a result, I slept late this morning.

Some of the symptoms of relapse are bad nights and difficulty waking in the morning, and although I am not in much pain now, I am still in relapse, until I wake up relaxed one morning at a reasonable time after getting some deep sleep, which is absent at the moment.

I don't want to go to art class today, it would be overload, so I will have gentle bike ride while the sun is shining, and I can probably fit in with another art class later in the week, especially as I want to make something for my adoptive parents.

I may go to craft this afternoon.

I sat in bed doing my jigsaw on the new jigsaw board last night, so it is off the kitchen floor, but slow progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.