Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Tuesday lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

Well I have been a busyperson this morning.

I had to prepare and send paperwork, go to coffee morning, pick the pink bike up, use the library computers and scanners and my scanner is not working, and have a haircut.
I managed to get all those things done in good sequence.

The pink bike is working at no extra cost, and will probably be gifted back to it's original owners.

Coffee morning was dull.

And I walked down to my haircut, just for a thin and trim as it grows like a haystack, and then I walked down to the beach to enjoy jacket potato and salad for my lunch. The beach is crowded as it is half term and is another absolutely glorious day with a full tide and a fluffy sea, people are loving it.

My flat is covered in paperwork.

My neighbour is a cross man because the council have made us remove our post table as a fire hazard (how would they like someone condemning their home the same?) but the neighbour really wants to persuade our landlady not to sell up.

Well I feel good to have got so much done, and those of you who are wondering, I do not do gym every day and I may swim this evening when it is quieter because half term is so busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.