Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 11 October 2014

Saturday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well it has been a busy and stressful time.

Yesterday evening I went to watch lightning storms over the sea again, and got wet again.
Then I went to prayers and they had already got a message to pray for me, so they did, very kind.
After prayers, someone took me to get my bike, we had to take the wheel off.

Last night turned into a bad argument, not with the people who collected my bike though. And it was 1am before I got to bed, which is useless, and my whole routine and all my schedule was mucked up.
There was still lightning flashing, and we momentarily lost power.

I slept, deeply, and woke this morning at 9am, which is fine for a Saturday.

My muscles were more relaxed, I think this massage thing is helping.

I got up, and ended up having an argument with some Jersey troll, so half my morning was wasted when I needed to get the bike to Al.
I got the bike to Al and the silly man wasn't there, no warning, no note, and another woman waiting with a bike with a flat tyre, she tried to phone him, but he didn't answer, and I am not fit and strong and it is not the first time Al has just not been there during opening hours with no note, no warning, so I had to abandon the bike there, locked to the fence.

I really really was not feeling good as I staggered home, I am not fit and well and carrying the bike had taken it's toll.
So it was a lovely surprise when my friends from some distance away were strolling up the road nearby, I was so surprised.
They stopped and I told them all about it.

Today is the anniversary of me being destroyed by Jane Fisher and Bishop Scott-Joynt. Today I should be at retreat with my friends but because of my adoptives being ill and lack of money, I am not there, my bike is broken, I have not been well, I have been struggling with losing ESA and living on nothing, I have had personal problems in friendships, I have been worried sick about the council inspection.
So, I ended up sitting in the cafe with my friend and telling her all about it.

Then I came home and got the news that the council inspection was bad news. I have not been told for sure, but it looks like I may lose my home.
I don't mind being homeless, my concern is far more that Jane Fisher and Julie Wallman and the rest of the sick and twisted brigade will be snapping at my heels like the hounds of hell because once homeless I will be able to move on and stay out of their reach a bit more, and Fisher doesn't like that, she likes to be in control of me and destroying me at all times.

Anyway, so here I am with that bad news, which is what made me finally break down in tears. But I have put the laundry on, done the washing up, drained the chicken stock, started the stew, now I just have to go and get some meat for tomorrow's dinner, have a bath and then probably sit in bed and do my puzzle and watch movies.

Due to no bike and everything else, I have not seen the sea today, so I must do that. My shoulder is painful because I carried the stoopid bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.