Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Tuesday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well I biked up to the sea, the galeforce winds are doing interesting things to the sea, not the usual smashing over the wall business, the angle of the wind is bringing the waves up sharp and causing them to curl artistically over with fine plumes of spray, with the sea rippling more than rough again despite the strong winds.

I sat and watched the waves for a while, and cried when I thought about moving house.
Then I headed for art.
I had not an atom of inspiration or concentration today, so I read the Banksy book, could not do as I was asked and Banksify a picture of a man playing rugby, could not start my art project because my mind was blank, and instead I drew some drunken fruit bowls.

I came home and cooked chicken and put the linens in the wash because the high winds will either dry them or whisk them off overseas.

The linens are out on the line getting a rough blow dry, while I am doing research.

I will swim this evening I think.

I am really struggling with the pink bike and sincerely hope we can salavage the blue one and get it to the repair shop in the next town.
I guess I may as well do that tomorrow and get a lunch while I am over there, good plan? I was going to skip lunch club but they have texted and said they would like to see me, however I must insist they stop feeding me cake, I am allowed most foods now but the cake does not help me to lose weight and help my lungs.

It is galeforce winds here but still dry, the clouds are being blown past us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.