Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 19 October 2014

Sunday evening

Good evening,

Well, last night night I had distressing nightmares and dreams and woke late this morning as a result, and nearly cancelled my day out. Eventually I decided it would mess me up too much if I cancelled and stayed at home. So I set off, belatedly, and made my journey.

The journey was ok. And all I did was visit the anniversary place, browse the shops, express horror that shops I knew had closed, and best of all, I found a new Shane Dunphy book, he is one of my favourite authors, it is quite a sad book but as gripping as his other stories.
I also got some 5HTP, which I can't get here unless I order it on Amazon, so as soon as I got it, I took some, the sooner I can raise my mood the sooner I can fight back.
I also got my expensive orthotics because I have been walking without them for too long and it is too painful.
Expensive but essential shopping.
I got tired in the end, the reason I like to set out early on a day out is that I get tired in the evening and I don't like to be out too late, so I made my way home.

I got home, cooked another cracking roast dinner and had a bath, and am sitting here winding down, with my delicious new book to read.

The roast dinners work very well, cooked from scratch, I doubted my ability at first, partly because my concentration levels got so low because of trauma, and partly because when I was a child I used to have to do burdensome meals and household tasks for my large family, so it is always a nice surprise how easy keeping house and cooking are now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.