This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 20 October 2014

Monday evening

Good evening,

Well it has been a busy day.
I was due to head out when my friend came to collect the bike she lent me, and we talked briefly, mainly about how I sadly have to move home.
Then off I went, for the luxury of a bus to health and fitness.

Health and fitness was very boring but I have lost a good amount of weight and my exercise charts looked good.
After that I went to the leisure centre for a swim.

I realised when I dived into the pool that I had very little energy, mainly because I had not eaten since lunchtime, not taken my evening breathing pills, or even a puff of blue inhaler, so I got back out, took some blue inhaler and floundered up and down the pool for a while before deciding to call it a day.

I had a chocolate bar, and headed homewards, stopped at the shop for some decent reduced meat and some milk, headed home along the seafront, and it was peaceful until people with noise and cigarettes came along as I stood on the wall.
The bus stop was where I moved to to escape the disruption, and a bus happened to be coming, so I caught it, which was not in my schedule at all, especially as supper had not been had, although I don't get hungry at the moment, and yesterday I only had a snack at lunchtime and this morning I just didn't bother with breakfast (no wonder I am losing weight).

Anyway, I tootled peacefully around on the buses while reading one of my new books.

Eventually, as wind and rain came in, I came home, and did a nice little supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment