Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 25 October 2014

Saturday

Good evening, a brief update before I go out.

Yesterday I was smithereened by more slander of me in the press and I had a collapse and the usual associated health problems.

I picked myself up by the evening and went to the Samaritans, as well as alerting my whole support network.

This morning I woke up fairly peacefully and spent the morning not doing very much, but by midday I was dressed in gym clothes and biked up to the leisure centre, I had a perfectly good hour and a half in the gym and then wandered into the pool to warm down and swim lazily for half an hour.

After that I found out that the new property that I had been offered had fallen through, which may not be such a bad thing, all things considered, and I came home to work on searching for a home, as well as putting the washing on and cooking some tasty chicken, which I have just consumed.

There is yet another bike problem. Gah.

I will now go out and about for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.