Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 17 October 2014

Friday Evening

Good evening,

Well, as you may have guessed, I hit crisis in the last few days.
I am pulling through.
I will update on some of the things I have missed in the last few days tomorrow if I have time.

I will just do this evening.

I have been busy this afternoon, getting a few useful things done, the flat looks like a bomb has hit it though.

I have been out bus riding this evening, into the big town, and I went to the Samaritans, which has helped.
The Samaritans are hit and miss and I had a very nasty experience of them in Jersey, again because in a small island like Jersey, neutrality is impossible and the samaritan I saw in Jersey was not just not neutral but in serious breach of the samaritan ethics, but never mind, I saw a good samaritan (haha) this evening, then continued my bus riding feeling a bit better.

I have just got home, feeling strange because I rarely leave this town or the bay these days, I have spent all summer here, so being out and about was strange.
It was quiet both in town and here, for a change, a windy evening and autumn is here at last, bringing the leaves down, we are having a late autumn compared to other parts of the UK.

I can hear the sea roaring in the wind as I sit here. The surf is shallow and and breaking low and even from shore to some way out, good for fishing, a lot of people are fishing.

It seems October is a time for anniversaries, for me there is the anniversary of the end of my life on October 11th, then there is last year's sadness, and then next week is the anniversary of my Dad's death a year before the church destroyed me and left me homeless.
Obviously these anniversaries don't help with the kaleidascope of crisis that has hit recently, but this song has been comforting me:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yv-_z-JP5U


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.