Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 15 January 2012

Well I predictably did as I said and didn't stay up for soup kitchen or go to Samaritans.
I was in bed and alseep by 21.30, I slept until 4.30am when my blankets wandered off and it was freezing! I wrapped back up and slept lightly until the alarm went off and then went to the loo and dozed again until 7.30 and then brewed coffee.

I wandered around with hours to kill and nowhere to go, I ate my apple and biscuits which was all my remaining food. Then I was invited into one of the little churches and I set chairs out in return for two cups of tea and some biscuits.
But the church got crowded and I kept getting trapped, so I left. I went and had a thorough soap and water wash and washed the crotches of my knickers and thermal leggings and dried them under the hand drier, handy things these hand driers.

Then I went to my new church, and enjoyed it. There was tea and biscuits afterwards, and lots of talk, there is a new character in life who I haven't nicknamed yet, he goes to church there but I knew him from the library, he tells me silly jokes all the time.

Then it was time for a doctor's appoinment, the doctor was busy and late, I told him about how bad the walking was and the trouble with my stomach and he gave me more meds and topped up my anti-inflammatories and said he hoped that the hospital would hurry up and they were being very slow.

My friend phoned and asked if I would like to come to supper at 7pm and stay over, I said yes. The doctor was hoping I would have a night or two indoors and rest my legs properly, and I am hungry so I am looking forward to a good meal.

I go out looking for stickers and find them, I get a hot chocolate. Then I return to the library to read my book, and catch up with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.