This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

I went shopping last night and got milk, teabags, sugar, deodorant. Not very interesting but very useful.
Then I went back to the summerhouse and sorted my backpack out. Did my meds, had a few cups of tea, found out that a USB stick with a lot of work on it is working despite being broken.
did some typing, remembered to put my mouth guard in and went to sleep. I often forget my mouthguard when I am sleeping rough, it is too dark and I get too tired to find it or do my meds.

I woke up late, 9.30, peaceful, I always notice the difference between wearing the mouthguard and not, I am more rested when I wear it and I can feel myself grinding my teeth against it but it doesn't create the same tension as when I grind my teeth without it.

I went to McD's for breakfast and then went to catch the bus. Not so long ago I was completely trapped in the city centre, now I am all over the place.

I go for a shower at the church, which was ok.

In town there is an education, training and work fair but it is not as good as promised.
I get laughed at by someone on one of the stalls because of my communication problems and I tell them I am going to make a formal complaint, because it is not professional at all. I am irritated and more so that I am trying to write this and two chavs have pushed in next to me and are shouting into a phone.
Not a good day.

I am going to meditation and lunch, the chavs aren't going to let me work in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment