This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 14 January 2012

I have to make sure I am writing in the right blog now.

I went to the samaritans last night, I was nearly too nervous to talk to the young samaritan lad, I don't usually talk to lads but he was actually good to talk to, and someone made me tea in the biggest cup in the world, I had two of these huge mugs of tea while I talked and that made up for all the recent tea shortages.

Then I went to soup kitchen and got sandwiches and a bit of cake. I ate some of the sandwiches and cake and saved the rest for tomorrow.
I went to the loo at the all night loos as I didn't want to be up all night, then I went to bed down, it is a cold night. I bedded down warm and comfortable and slept the night with no loo breaks, no waking up at all, which is unusual, especially at the weekend.

I got up and set the stove up for brewing coffee and sorted my backpack out a bit and left some of my things with my bedding in order to make thebackpack lighter. I have started suffering depression in the morning again that makes me reluctant to get up and face the world again. It was 8am when I climbed cautiously out of my comfy blankets and found that I could stand and walk ok. Last night I dreamed a riot of colourful vivid dreams, but all I can remember is a dream about looking something up in the phonebook while my dad was standing there silently looking at something on the floor.

I brewed coffee and then headed to the loo and was dismayed to find that I had soemhow had a very upset stomach without noticing at all, I think the doctor needs to know that as well, what on earth is wrong with me?
Anyway, I had a good wash and took my medicines and then it was library time already, it was a cold night and is a cold morning but I haven't felt cold at all. My hair is a disasterous mess due to being washed yesterday and wearing a hat today.

Last nigt there were some drunk girls giggling about my giraffe and calling him a camel, I said to them in very BBC english 'don't laugh at my giraffe', and that made them laugh even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment