Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 17 January 2012

I had an uneventful journey to and from the hospital, I got there very early in order to orientate myself and worried about a notice about not being able to change into gowns in the ward, I thought it meant changing and wearing a gown in the waiting area or corridor, but they explained to me that there were changing rooms and I was about an hour early but they processed me anyway and although I had to take off the talisman that I wear round my neck I was ok. I was scanned and that was it.
Then I wandered round the hospital hoping to find the walking place, because the pain is huge and I wanted to beg them to see me as soon as possible, but I couldn't find it and all the walking was too much, then it was a question of sorting out the muddle of busses to get the right one back, and I ended up on a slow bus.

I saw the sunset and the fields and I was reminded of the sunsets and fields that I used to see before I was confined to hobbling round town centres, before I lost my car and my outdoors hard work.

Here I am back, this eveing there is meditation and tea and women's group but I am not sure I will go to women's group much as I want to go to the bed and breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.