Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 30 January 2012

It was freezing yesterday evening, I went to get my big new fleece and scarf from where I stashed them in the shed, and I managed to make contact with my friend and I will be going round to her house later for supper and to stay over.
I just have to survive until then.

I went to the samaritans and had a good natter and a cup of tea, then it was time to walk to my friend's house, when I got there she was finishing the preparations for supper, supper was Italian style, it was soup and ciabatta and pasta salad, very nice. Her neighbour was there and we watched the latest in the midwife series, I like the midwife series, it is a pity I miss so much of it.

Then it was bath and bed time and the bath warmed me up because I was still cold in my bones from the previous night.

My friend always gives me books to read, but as usual I fall into bed and into sleep, in the early morning the usual nightmare stupor was replaced by a pleasant comforting stupor with soft fluffy dreams instead of distress, and even in my sleep I was surprised and expecting distress, this stupor is hard to wake from and always worries me, because I cannot wake up normally from it, it grips me and is a potential danger when I am sleeping rough.
My friend knocked on the door but I only slightly woke, and nearly slept again, a dream about my lovely ex-boyfriend Chris appeared but then my friend came back in with tea, and I revived and drank tea and woke up for breakfast.
I hope Chris is ok, he was so very shy and so brave to ask me out, he was a genuine man who had been very hurt in a previous relationship and it eternally hurts me that he asked me out during the nightmare of the church battle and he got hurt. :(

Anyway, I had egg and toast for breakfast and my friend had a man coming round to fix her shelves, so I headed off into town, she has invited me back in two weeks time, this is a fairly routine thing at the moment.

I went into town and looked at the internet and blog. I went to the church because I got a bit stressed, my bad joke friend was there but I was not in the mood for bad jokes, but he seemed to understand, we had a cuppa and he actually told me something useful, he told me that headway help with mental trauma, I am going to look that up.
Then I went and stressfully picked up prescriptions, I wish I could stop being stressful.

The weather is cold with wintery drizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.