Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 25 January 2012

meditation and lunch were ok, but I am too tense, I did a share of the washing up after lunch and then scrammed.
I have been wandering aimlessly, not able to do anything productive, I got some rescue remedy chewing gum, how novel, in the hope of trying to calm down, but it isn't working.
I have requested repeat prescriptions from the surgery for some of my many meds, they have never prescribed me a reliever inhaler as I hardly ever use it now, but I need a new one.

I did some shopping, black sacks so I can sort and move my things that are still in town, deodorant and mouthwash to ensure I am socially acceptable, and two cds for the cd player in the summer house, I will ignore sniggers from ipod and mp3 player owners as I am simply not in your position. :) It's just nice to have some moosic again after all this time.

Did I add that I had a shower at church? I am sure you need to know that. I also met a friend from another church, and she was relieved to see me and asked where I had wandered off to, she gave me some food vouchers for the daycentres.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.