This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Earlier yesterday when I was having a cup of tea with the warden lady she said it had been -5 (C) the previous night and had I been cold? I grinned and said I had been ok apart from when my blankets drifted off, I hadn't really noticed the cold.

I want to the meditation and tea last night and ended up talking to a very talkative person, then I escaped and went to the women's group. I was not feeling well by then, I think x-rays make me unwell.
So I joined the women's group briefly and told them I would need to crawl off and hibernate.

I wandered down the dangerous road singing supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in a very slurred manner even though I wasn't drunk, just tired and sick and confused.
I went into the bed and breakfast, I hadn't got any supper and didn't really want any, so I scraped the peanut butter jar out onto a slice of bread, but the landlord helpfully brought in another peanut butter jar, so I had some sandwiches, because I will eat peanut butter sandwiches even if I am dying.

I was very tired but I had a bath and washed my underwear and socks and thermals and hung them up to dry and went through all my medicines and then fell asleep.

I woke up feeling quite good this morning, but it was a slow process getting up and getting sorted. I had a shower and did my medicines and drank tea, I skipped breakfast, everything seems slow motion at the moment and takes forever.
The weather here has changed from freezing cold to wet.

By the way the walking department that I was looking for is at the other hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment