Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 7 January 2012

Last night I went to Film club. My friends had some bags of things there for me. A pillow, two new fleeces, a hat and gloves set, a shawl, socks, shampoo, chocolate, pringles, a torch, pens. These things were to make up for things that have been stolen.

The film was good. it is always hard to think about going outdoors after the film, I stayed and talked to my friends awhile and had a few cups of tea and coffee. One of them gave me a small banknote, I will use it to get the knickers that I keep forgetting to buy.

I went to my sleeping place and bedded down, it was a bit of a disrupted night because of revellers nearby and rain blowing in. But I slept and I dreamed another strange dream. I dreamed that I was in a classroom and I was being tormented and bullied by another student, an immigrant, I tried to speak to the teacher, who was somewhat like that brute of a diocesan safeguarding official, but she just laughed and said I deserved it, but just then another immigrant student came up to me and he was crying, he told me that he had been being bullied by the same student and it wasn't just me and he was sorry that I was hurting, I started crying as well and old him I was sorry for what he had been through, and we hugged and cried while the teacher just stood there.

I woke up and moved my bedding and headed to the market for toilet and tea and breakfast. I had a wash and renewed my library card and here I am. It is cold and bright outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.