Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 20 January 2012

Human beings are the same wherever you go, you still have to work out what to do when theywalk towards you or if they are too close in an enclosed space.
In this city they seem good at personal space, but I can't decipher what they say very easily. In this hostel there are a mixture of international travellers and they are not all good at personal space and I still don't know what to do if someone walks straight at me or does as a rather antisocial woman did in the bathroom this morning as I sorted myself out, she kept wandering over me and my things as I sat in the corner not in the way or blocking her path. In the end I told her that she was being unreasonable, well what could I do? keep jumping out the way as she walked over me for no reason, she was really odd, I am odd but I try to make space for others, to extremes, I wouldn't barge anyone like that rude woman was doing. I only barge if I am trapped and panic out of control.
Last night I was so worried in case I coughed or snored or cried out in my sleep, so it was funny that no-one turned up and I slept peacefully.

This city was once a busy industrial city, it still seems lost and ruined in the memory of it's industrial success, the road the hostel is on shows the remnants of the old industy and it looks so sad.

The weather has remained bad here, so it is a good thing that I didn't sleep rough, sleeping rough in a strange city the first night is always dangerous and trying and tiring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.