Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Good morning bloggyreaders.
Well not so long ago I was stuck in the city centre and going nowhere, then there was the hospital trip, then there was the big city trip, and now I have to get a bus to where I sleep out of town.
Yesterday was the first bus trip to my new sleeping place, I followed the instructions that I was given and headed to the bus stop with a bag of bedding.

The bus stop was easy enough to find among all the others, and the bus was quiet enough considering it was rush hour. It was slowish as the traffic was heavy, but not too slow. I got to the terminus that is at a big travel terminal out of town, and got off and crossed the cross roads to where my new friend lives.

My new friend came out to show me the summerhouse where I will sleep. The summerhouse is nice, it has an imitation coal fire heater, a mattress with pillow and eiderdown, a bedside cabinet with a lamp, a stereo and a kettle, a tea making surface and a rocking chair.
My new friend has put teabags, sugar and milk out for me, but in future I will buy my own.
She has also put an ovaltine pot for me to pee in. Very useful, believe it or not as a veteran street-dweller I have only taken to using pots to pee in recently. So I hope I get it right :)

I go out for a walk to get my bearings, we are on the junction of an A-road and a B-road. there are two bus routes close to the house, one that runs until late at night and is slower and more expensive, but my bus pass will be valid on, and the one that I caught that runs direct and finishes at 7.30 and will only give a discount fare on production of the bus pass.
Across the A-road is a McD's,just up the same road are several shops.  The A-road vanishes into darkness one way as it heads towards another town and heads into lightness and busyness the other way as it heads into our town centre, the b-road also heads into town and ends at the A-road, so the other side of the A-road is just the travel terminal. I have a walk around, there are toilets at the terminal until 19.30pm, and I think there are toilets in the McD's.

I go back to the summerhouse and tuck down, my friend was worries in case I didn't have enough bedding but I know I will be very comfy.
It is early to tuck down but I decide I will, I leave the radio on quietly to soothe any distress, and it works.

I sleep, I dream of Janet and Frank and them rejecting me at Christmas, I wake up briefly feeling sad and distressed, then I sleep again. I dreamed some more but I have forgotten it.
I got in the early morning and turned the radio up. I put the kettle on and turned the heater on, all very cosy, I had several cups of tea and took my meds with that.

Then I switched things off, washed up and headed out, it was raining but not as hard as the forecast said. The bus was crowded but not too crowded and I got into town at ten to nine, had a look for a final McD's sticker but didn't find it. Here I am and I am going to have a shower in a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.