This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 1 May 2018


Good evening peeps,
Apart from Jersey, bog off Jersey, all the prayers in the world won't undo your harm to me.
You know I get told off for saying things like that. I keep dreaming about Bob dying.

Anyway, last night I wrote until my eyes were closing. And then I woke early this morning, too early, and wrote until the articles ran out, which was about 5 hours. All my articles have been reviewed and accepted throughout the day, and I have earned the rent through my writing this week.
I did also shower, dress and have breakfast and did the housework chores.

My morning client for gardening was cancelled, I think I am losing that one, and I don't mind. I find it healthy to move on and take on new gardens, I am a garden clearance expert and thus it is nice to finish projects.

Anyway, I was tired from the almost all night writing, and so in the afternoon I dithered about viewing new gardens, doing the care home or the farm, and in the end I went to town for toiletries and post office, and came home and slept for a few hours. I hadn't had lunch, so I woke up hungry two hours before my delivery driving shift.

I cooked some turkey steak and got on with admin work, I always have so much on the admin list, I fall over myself trying to do too much.

Then I went to my shift, it was quiet, not dead, but I only did short deliveries and finished early.
I am walking lame at the moment, my back down to my left leg, which is opposite to usual, always worrying, but tomorrow I am rained off, so it is good to let my back and leg rest.

Tomorrow, hopefully, the blue bike is being brought back to me, in sound condition. Hoorah!
And then I have a new venture to go and check out.

We are nearly at the weekend and I am still struggling to prepare, I am helping out all weekend on a community event, a slow and tentative foray back into my old way of life, I am nervous and have so much to prepare.

I hope to have my long delayed assessment on Monday at the gym, to return to supervised training. Has to be supervised, broken back, the gym and gardening are the biggest risks to bone slippage and loss of walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.