Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 30 April 2018

Monday

Good evening peeps,

A quick update as articles to write are flooding in and I will be writing until midnight and up very early in the morning.

Anyway. I slept dreamlessly and without waking during the night, and woke feeling cozy and a bit surprised this morning.

Almost immediately the car's best friend was in touch, the supplier had the part, so I was straight over there, driving Max with care.

The car's best friend told me to go for a 40 minute walk while he did the work. I have nothing against 40 minute walks except that my walking has deteriorated and I was struggling as I walked.

That is why the next thing was rather stunning. Anyway, it was raining and I was rained off work, and texts about gardening and all sorts were bombarding my phone, so I couldn't believe it when a text came through that said 'I've got the blue bike!'.

Yes. We have captured that very naughty blue bike, the star of various stories, and on Wednesday, the blue bike will be returned to me, and as you remember, the blue bike halted the deterioration in walking before, by strengthening my legs and back, while giving me mobility and freedom. The blue bike is coming back, and hopefully can do the same again, I feel very happy, my friends who have been looking out for a bike for me will be happy.

So, Max was fixed, and the car's best friend reckons that we can get Max through one more MOT, if we can get the electrical fault set for the MOT :) woohoo!

As you can imagine, I feel quite happy.

Anyway. So rained off, I came home to get on with writing work, and one company is doing a massive run of short articles, so I wrote and wrote until I had to go to my driving shift and got six articles in, and I expected all the articles to be taken when I got home, but last count there were 29 and I am writing one now, so, I will get a good payout this week.

The driving shift was brisk this evening but poor tips, and I only worked a few hours, Mondays you can get away with two drivers for half the shift and one for the later half, and I like finishing early.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.