Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 26 May 2018

Saturday

Good evening peeps,

My abusers are really kicking off aren't they? God strike them dead and make them take their lies with them to hell.

Anyway. I was very tired and I slept through the night and woke at about 9am this morning.
I had been dreaming and I did go into mild flashbacks, but that passed.
It was supposed to be raining first thing, so I hadn't put my washing on and out overnight, but when I got up it wasn't raining, so I decided to chance it and put the washing on and out.

I was in luck, despite the forecast the weather remained very hot and humid with a strong breeze, and the washing dried.
I got on with other weekend chores and housework, and biked into town to get toiletries, meds and essentials. I wanted to stay out and scoot round the streets on the bike as I love doing that, but I was tired and the impact on my neck is too much, so I came home.

I have been working on writing and reviews, all my articles were accepted, so I will get a payout next week, and I am halfway to a music review payout as well.

The weather went on threatening as I got on with my tasks, but it remained dry all day until just now and it has broken now in heavy rain.

I did pork chop and loads of rocket salad with houmous, and I went down to the sea, it is a big spring tide, awesome. There were a few police vehicles down there but I couldn't see why.

I have been watching films, I watched 'Bright' which is another Will Smith moody cop one, I like him as a moody cop. I don't fancy him but I think he is a good actor and I tend to like his films.

Wow, still two days of the weekend, I have to be careful with time off in case I get distressed. I have had mild flashbacks today. Now I have to think that I have two more days off unless I am asked to do a driving shift or I decide to do the care home, and then I have a four day working week and then Wales, while I am in Wales I will not be completely unoccupied as I will be animal and house sitting and visiting and writing articles on, various historical sites, and I will be working on my freelance writing career and my books, but I will be alone, which is the thing to be careful of, depression and trauma are sneaky so and so's and they get in where they can.

Tomorrow I am hoping to see my friends on the cliffs and take the dog for a short walk, that will be nice. I wish I could walk the dog for miles along the beach, but I can't.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.