This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 23 May 2018

Wednesday morning

Good morning peeps,

Yesterday was one of those awkward days.

I went to do my work as normal. I had the property managers' mansion first. But they were out and someone had bolted the back gate from the inside. And no one was home. I had blitzed the front gardens last week, so it was the back gardens this week. I couldn't do the back gardens, so I did the side garden for an hour, as that was all there was, and then I had to find something else to do. I am still poor, and having got Max's repairs and MOT, I needed money for the rent.

So I went to do the care home, but there was no parking there or anywhere nearby. So I couldn't. I sat in the hot hot sun and tried to work out what to do.

I decided to go to where my dentist is, even though there was too much time. I was going to go in the library or museum while I waited.
Well the library and museum were both closed.

I went to the churchyard where I used to sleep when I was a rough sleeper. I thought it would be less spooky in daylight, but it was still pretty spooky. I remembered throwing up there, and I did spit some blood this time too.

I still had too much time and I had thought I had packed toothbrush and paste as well as a flannel and towel. I don't suppose you peeps know  about being a gardener in the summer, it is best to have a wash down before the poor dentist has to see you, or smell you. But my toothpaste and brush and things didn't seem to be in my bag, and as I still had ages, I decided to nip home. It would have been nip, if it wasn't grockle season already and about 20mph was about the average for the way home.

My toothpaste and brush weren't at home, they were in the small pocket of my bag.

I went back to the dentist, having had a good wash and brush.

My dentist is very efficient, he gave me the two false teeth that I forget I have.
It was just a routine checkup and he reminded me I have two false teeth by asking if they had been OK, and they have, because I haven't noticed them.
My teeth are just as usual, nothing to think about, I need to remember to clean the bit by the back false one so it doesn't deteriorate.  I didn't need any treatment. I discussed booking a teeth clean with the hygenist, because I don't like the staining I get from being a heavy caffeine drinker, so I may do that.

Dental examinations can upset my jaw, which is bad on both joints, and that in turn can upset my head and neck, so with all the stress, this was a high risk day for pain. I didn't have the right meds with me either.

Anyway, off I went, it was now gone 3pm, but I went to do the care home in the hot sun.
I managed to park at the care home and do two hours before going to my delivery driving shift, those if you who know me know that I shouldn't do this, any of this, because it will make me ill. Nonetheless, I needed to earn the rent.
As I worked at the care home, some clouds came in and some short heavy showers fell.

Then I headed for work. Going from gardening to driving is never ideal, and normally I don't, but that is how today went. Now as you know, Max went for MOT yesterday, so I had emptied him out, and that included the satnav. I am sure you can guess the rest.
I put the tools back in yesterday morning but not the satnav as it was in my room.

I got to work, two deliveries, one from each, both seemingly on the same route, because the boss said, oh this is the one up at the harbour, and I thought I would take that on the way to the one at the port, so off I trotted, no satnav, because I knew these ones.

I got to the harbour, the place I used to work, remember? Before my back got too bad. And I was puzzled, the right close exists but not the right number, after a while I panicked and phoned the customer. Idiot boss, there is another close the same name, the other side of town, which meant I would be going nowhere near the port for the other delivery, I was too stressed. And this wrong delivery's right address was near my home. So I went back, asked if someone else could take the port, and I would take the wrong delivery to the right address and get my satnav. Now I went to the right close and still got the wrong address twice, and then the customer had no change and said she would phone and pay by card, she told me that I was shaking and that I should calm down and it was all OK. It wasn't really OK, I didn't know I was shaking but I felt like a complete idiot and failure.

Thankfully when I got back to base, with my satnav, the boss, who can be moody, found it hilarious.

I only did a few hours, I got home exhausted and in pain. To make everything worse, I have been having trouble with my calf muscles, all week the left one has been tight, then the right one as well yesterday, so I was hobbling. No sign of DVT, so presume it is just from walking.
I did the leg machine and neck machine yesterday, but I had an uncomfortable night and am in a bit of pain unsurprisingly.  I am wearing my new heated collar that is supposed to ease the ligaments and facet joints through heat, it feels like it burns them but it doesn't, and it doesn't make a huge difference.

My first client today is disabled so I start at 10am. It is another hot day, I woke to horribly bright light as I opened the blind in my sleep, I do wonder sometimes what I am doing. I was dreaming about the channel islands, vivid and clear.

There's a funny thing on my stats, Newtown, Powys. Jane Dodds, who helped to co-ordinate my destruction by the church, lives there, and yet it is a constant on the stats, why would this woman who destroyed me and arranged for Lord Carlile to destroy Bishop Bell's victim, be reading my blog? I know the stats are up at the moment, which means a church attack, but why does Dodds gloat? She knows she has done grave and abusive wrong, she's got nothing to gloat about, and eventually she will be dealt with.

Better add to that, if it is my mentions of Wales, Dodds, that's where us poor take our holidays and give your economy a microscopic boost. I am part Welsh and used to work in Wales, I have family there, although they are nuts and nothing to do with me, I didn't grow up in Wales like my cousins but I did my first and second Welsh levels as an adult. I was in Wales this time last year without bothering you, Dodds, so don't bother me, it is nothing to do with you, I love the country, but I hate the lib dem candidate for Montgomeryshire, because she helped to destroy me to cover up for the wrongdoing of nasty old men.

Regular readers, just ignore that rant, I feel very strongly about the people involved in harming me and Dodds was one of the worst and I have no idea why she and her cohort would read my blogs, but Newtown is a small place and it is unlikely to not be connected to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.