Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 31 May 2018

Thursday

Good afternoony peeps,

It is a wet rainy day and I think I picked up and infection from the dental surgery, my tonsils are having a right moan, however, I will spare you the gory details.

It's been one of those weeks, a week where things don't go quite right.
I wanted clean clothes for Wales and I only really have two of everything, and I put that two of everything through the wash and on the line yesterday evening, intending to get it in before the rain started today, ha, by the time I dragged my spine off the bed this morning, exhausted after a night's sleep, it was pouring with rain.

The farm had decided to leave the farm duties to me, seeing as I would be up there to mow and strim, but with the weather, I was not sure I would get anything done.
I went and did the duties. I decided that despite the weather, I would crack on with the mowing.
Ha. The tractor key was nowhere in sight. I texted and was told it was hiding in the farmhouse and I could go in and get it, so I did.

And so I mowed as the rain watered me most wetly. I mowed the orchards, a high cut and a low cut as they had got so long, I mowed the lawns, the areas round the veg plots, I mowed the verges and short work with the push mower, and I mowed a track through the field.
I couldn't mow the geese paddock as it was too wild and messy, I was supposed to strim that.
I dug the veg plots, ready for planting, but the rats had been tunneling and I was falling down their holes. The hens tutted and fussed as I dug.
I didn't mow the cottage lawns as there are guests in, and I was probably making enough noise for them already.
I got the strimmer out and did some of the strimming, but by the time I started the paddock, the strimmer was playing up and I was wet, muddy, cold and aching. I only have one spare pair of everything, and I was wearing it, including the wrong bra for heavy farm work, while my normal clothes were all soaking wet on the washing line, what a silly situation to be in, it shouldn't happen.
So anyway, I came home. Took my muddy boots and clothes off, and fell asleep on the bed as it poured with rain outside.

I am just trying to puzzle out my next steps. I have no cash left. I get two small paypal payments tomorrow for writing and music and can't transfer them until I get home, and I can work for cash in the morning and bank transfer in the evening,but I won't get to the bank but in the meantime, my landlord, who doesn't know how poor I am, may wonder why I haven't taken the clothes to the local laundarette to dry them, and I have a bill due out in the morning, only a small one. I wonder if I will be better off when I get PIP and when my freelance writing career develops.
I hope to do a bit of work for the care home on Saturday as well as earning a living tomorrow. The problem is, tomorrow I am trying to squash two large gardens into the day and then rush to the dentist to have the missing filling replaced, so I won't get to the bank or online to sort me money out.

I am applying for transcribing work now, another income stream, I didn't think I could do it with dysphasia, but actually I did quite well on a test. I really need to progress as there is no way I am not retiring from gardening at the end of the season, I am dragging myself through the days, even though I love my work, my body has simply said no, it can't do this work any more.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.