Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 20 May 2018

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

I would have liked a lie in and a quiet day after yesterday and before tomorrow, but no rest for the wicket-keeper.

Last night's shift was not mad, it was steady, like people had already bought their BBQ and party food. And round here the Royal celebrations were muted anyway, no street parties or special events.

As I sped round my deliveries - don't take that literally if you are a copper - There was a lady broken down on the roundabout where I broke down, unbelievable, but she unfortunately had the expensive breakdown firm out, they belong the the same company that run the garage that tried to charge so much for doing Florence's head gasket, I wouldn't like to be that poor lady who broke down. I was quite lucky in a way, not that breaking down just before your MOT when you are worrying about money is lucky.

Anyway, I would have liked a lie in, but although I don't normally garden on a Sunday, I went and finished yesterday's work because I need the money and they needed the work done. I also went to visit a new client, an elderly lady who has been being ripped off by her 'gardener' a man who doesn't know about gardens and hasn't looked after the garden but has been charging her the earth.

Then I came home and got on with writing, I washed the bed linens and my work clothes as well, and hoovered my room, wiped the surfaces, did some cooking, caught up with the weekend tasks basically, until delivery driving.

The driving shift was busy, the customer were sods, we all got stressed but I had a right meltdown, thankfully everyone was OK with it as I am not the only one who does that, but I feel bad when I have meltdowns because it brings up emotions and because the church say I am mad and bad, so I feel guilty about getting stressed and upset. Tomorrow is a big day, I would be more worried if I couldn't feel stressed or emotional, because it would mean I had returned to dissociating.

Anyway, very tired, and in a bit of pain, I will sleep now and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.