Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Tuesday

Good evening peeps,

I got home last night tired and went to sleep.
I slept through the night and woke feeling a bit odd because my neck wasn't troubling me. They got all the bad tissue out of my neck, the whiplash tension, it will probably seize up again later on, especially if lack of money disrupts the treatment, which is likely.
My lower back has been grumpy, it tried to give way after the treatment, when I was having a mooch around Westminster Cathedral.

Today I was too tired to garden or to do much, I wrote to Prince Harry to wish him well, random thing to do, and I tried to get things on my to do list done, and I did some washing and hung it out in the hot sunshine.

This evening I had a driving shift but it was very quiet and I finished early.

Things have turned out so that Max has to have his MOT on Monday or Tuesday, when I have my PIP and dental appointments, far from ideal but my mechanic is going away and then so am I.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.