Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 5 May 2018

Saturday

Good evening peeps,

I had to pull out of the community event, because I simply didn't feel well enough and knew I couldn't withstand it. It is a pity because my friend lives up there and she said that although they were out this weekend, I could let myself in and help myself to tasty stuff and tea and keep the dog company when I had a break. So I didn't get to do that or the event.

I had high dose meds and was out of pain enough by lunchtime to grab the blue bike and scoot into town for a jacket potato with cheese and salad, but I was having way too much fun on the blue bike and scooted around for several hours, remember all those years ago when it was like that? Even though I knew it would have an impact on me. The sun was shining loudly and the sky was dangerously blue, the quay was lovely in the sun with the boats and a supply ship docked and keeping us fed , and I kept meeting people I knew, who commented on the bike, and one of them tried to ride it round, with me giggling and shrieking at them not to damage it as they are not used to riding a bike.

I came home tired and got on with writing and paperwork, and I got a text asking if I could do a driving shift this evening, so I said yes.

It is the time of year to think about changes of scenery, so I looked on the working holidays group that I belong to, and contacted the one that most took my fancy, I am lucky in having the right skill set for working holidays, being trained in farming and gardening, volunteering and cleaning :) Anyway, instead of a reply from the people I contacted, when I looked at my emails there was one from my friends in Wales, they are going away at the beginning of June and asked if I wanted to house sit and pet sit for a week. And there it is, a working holiday. So yes, I am looking forward to it, and they have that car, the one they offered me, and it has tax and MOT, so I can pootle around my lovely Wales while they are away, I won't be taking Max, you see. It is a year since the last trip to Wales, but Max boy is older now, and if he gets through the MOT, it will be a quiet last year for him.

Anyway, so I got on with my work until it was time to go to work. Work was funny tonight, I got in and there was a massive order for miles away, outside of our usual region, and I was told I would take it and would drop off something left off another order on the way, then I was told to go see the bosses for something, and they said I was on another delivery, then they told me just to take the forgotten item, and I did, and when I got back, the big delivery and the other one had gone, I didn't care, I got about 20 minutes to drink coffee and read my book before the shift exploded into action and remained busy.

I made a good wage tonight, and got home complete with a tasty takeaway supper, and my landlord was home and stopped to chat before taking an early night to recover from his week in the land of cheap booze and bikinis. I really make my friends laugh by casting such aspersions, as they have known him for so long and he isn't interested in booze and bikinis, he is a pleasant chap who likes bikes, kayaks and all sorts of things, but not booze and bikinis.

I think I will have the rest of the weekend off apart from writing, and a driving shift on Monday night. Tomorrow I want to go and do another photo shoot and write-up of a local attraction, seeing as the last one went down really well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.