Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 12 May 2018

Saturday

Hey peeps,

Please excuse my larking around earlier, it has been a tough week with pain and the farm and I needed some light relief.

Today I spent most of the day at the farm, the tractor mower is broken, so I have been continuing and completing the hard task of using the heavy industrial mower on the grass, my spine has been so bad that I didn't strim anything. The mowing is all done though.

And the animals are mainly happy, the baby chicks didn't want to go back in their box this evening, and two ducks wandered off, the ducks stray a lot now but the bosses aren't doing anything about the fence. The new pigs do not go mad for food like the last ones, not yet anyway, so when I put the food in the troughs they just look up and flip their ears and go back to not bothering. They are funny when they run around and grunt.
The younger hens are in the barn with the new ones now, and I have had fresh eggs all week. Don't tell anyone I drop a bit of the Quail food for them sometimes because they love it!

I went from the farm straight to my driving shift this evening, the last bit of mowing was in the rain as well.

I had a mad shift this evening, it was non stop, but my takings were good, which is what matters, it meant I could get stuff for tomorrow and I will have cash for coffees and food on Monday.
Tomorrow I have to be up at 4am, I have my last farm duties before starting at 6am as a marshal for a local event, and that will be a half day's marshaling before I come home and rest, because on Monday I go to the clinic in London for the first treatment on my spine. Excited? Nervous? Yes.

So, I had better say goodnight, peeps. I came home with a Korma for my supper, tasty but not ideal for a late supper maybe :)

Next week I hope to be in less pain and I will resume my full gardening rounds, and get some more writing done, not that my payout for writing this week has been bad :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.