Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 7 May 2018

Bankolody Monday

Good evening peeps,

Just writing.

Although I am sleeping through the night, we are back in a nightmare patch, and I woke with a start just before 6am, my heart was pounding and I was deeply upset, the nightmare was the real past again, police violence and injustice and my old abuser, Jane Fisher.

I got up and the sun was shining on a clear and already warm morning, this heat wave is bad in being warm early and late, not much fun on delivery driving.

I had to write some of the trauma out to fade it, but then I just wanted to go to work, bank holiday and trauma aside, so I went to the care home and weeded. They have a new lady who is very enthusiastic about the garden and is doing lots, so I found her some seedlings and cuttings to do things with.

Then I went and put Max through the car wash.

Then I came home, behind the slow bank holiday drivers and through the heat. But then I found that my abuser, Justin Welby, was showing off again, which ruined my day and left me traumatized. He really is a psychopath, isn't he? No normal human being would destroy people as he destroyed me and Bob and then go on and on boasting and doing PR stunts as Welby has, he is a very evil and empty-hearted man, who doesn't know God nor respect humanity.

Anyway, so my day was ruined and it was hard to go on living, let alone do anything, Welby re-abuses me every time Luther-Pendragon open his mouth and make him bray.

Anyway, I tried to watch films and do some writing, and eventually I went to my driving shift, it was hot and it was boring, and I did some write-up of something I am doing while I waited, I finished early as well.

Now I am trying to get my life back from the brink that my abuser, Justin Welby has pushed it back to, that man destroyed me and left me to die, and still he boasts instead of being arrested as a normal abuser would be, one who isn't high profile and relying on high powered lawyers and PR firms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.