Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 20 July 2017

Thursday

Hi peeps,

Well I was successful yesterday.

I was worried I would get sick from travel but I did everything during and after the journey to help myself, and I was home yesterday in time for Hollyoaks and supper and I went to bed early.

Today I did a small gardening round, staying in one area and working well. Not too tired, not ill.
The day started rainy but cleared as forecast.

I came home early, intending to do writing, but instead ended up sorting and clearing things. There are book cases, cupboards and all sorts of things to clear. And a load of clothes and things arrived that I ordered, so it has been time for regeneration, mainly underwear and socks, but I cleared all the drawers and have a bag of clothes for the charity.

And my new socks and undies are nice, I hate wearing out old things and getting new, but it is part of life, I couldn't find home socks like my old ones so I got the ones closest to them, and I have only got cheap spare work socks, do you remember my lost sock? Still missing, still leaving me one work sock short for the week, but now I have two spare pairs, they are slightly tight in the elastic but if I don't pull them right up, they will be OK.

Anyway, the drawers are now sorted, and I have realised that the clothes smell a bit musty from being in there, so I will get lavender pouches and dehumidifiers.

Right, I hope to do some writing, but a good sort out will be good.

I need a shower, and some chicken and Hollyoaks, and tomorrow I am working with my workmate, on a nice job that we like. Then I start my farm duties in the evening and I have the farm for 17 days
:( no rest for the wicket keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.