This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 13 July 2017


Good evening peeps,

Well what a hard work day. I crawled sleepily out of the house this morning, wishing the day was over already. But I worked hard.

I was at the cliff top first, it was breezy and cloudy, and then I shot over to find the boss, his work schedule and communications have been mucked up because his daughter hurt herself and ended up in A&E, so I had to go and catch up with him.

He was on one of the estates and was hard to locate, deep in the jungle.

When I found him, he gave me 4 ton bags but forgot to tell me that 2 had huge holes in.

I headed for the marina and worked really hard. The weather turned hot and sunny and I didn't like that.

Then the day wasn't over as I had farm duties.

I headed over the edge of town in rush hour and went to the farm.

The pigs had knocked their trough over and were excitedly trampling all over it. I retrieved it and fed them.
Then the geese were next, the geese are like naughty children at bed time, they know very well it is time to go in their hut but they would rather not, I shepherded them in, the ducks were surprisingly well behaved and wandered into their hut without complaining, and that was it, my duties done, the hens were already in the barn.

So I came home. Stripped my sweaty work clothes into the washing machine and put a wash on.

It was way after 6 when I got home and I wasn't in a Hollyoaks mood so I have been watching 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel'.
The washing is out and drying quickly, I have had supper and I have been drinking lots of hot sweet tea, because that is how I feel.

Tomorrow I am back down the marina.

On twitter we are tweeting  #CSASurvivors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.