Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 2 July 2017

The dreams

I am not in Jersey, but I dream vividly of Jersey, and sometimes Jersey is close by, premonition. Presumably that is because of the care inquiry report release this week. I just woke up from dreaming of Jersey.
I was there in my dream, but the water of St. Aubins was grey and brown and choppy, not beautiful at all. I didn't much like being in Jersey in my dream, but I was down at Millbrook and then St. Lawrence.
I was relieved to wake up. But dreams stay with you, and I seem to spend a lot of time in Jersey in my dreams.

Yesterday I got on with houswork and car work, at the same time as editing Hampshire Hymn for publication, I have 38 pages left to edit so after all the delays, I may well finally publish it today.

I managed to get so much editing and chores done in the advert breaks of 'The Wedding Planner', so that is a typical weekend, watch films and get the house chores done.

Today I will be going to church in a while, I only have one chore left and that is mopping the bedroom and lounge floors, everything else is done, so apart from church I just have book work and music to do.

I guess the Hollyoaks omnibus will be on soon, I don't really want to watch it as they don't have any good storylines, not that a trashy soap does anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.