Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 3 July 2017

The Care Inquiry

I have been at work all day of course.

I was praying all the time, especially for the survivors.

But I didn't have internet of course, I had my tablet with me but didn't even have time to borrow a wifi hotspot as we worked hard without stopping.

As I was driving home the new headlines came on 'A report into historic abuse in Jersey has said that children may still be at risk...' I turned the radio down and I needed to pull over.
An ambulance came tearing through the traffic, and I and other drivers pulled into a lay-by, and I decided to stay there for a while.

I got home, stripped my work clothes off and made tea before putting the computer on.

The headlines and blogs.

The first up reads 'Vindicated!' And that was all it took to reduce me to tears.

Then 'Demolish Haute de la Garrenne'.

I will never forget Haute de la Garrenne, the image of it will always be in my mind. You see I nearly stayed there while I was looking for a new home in Jersey, and that was when it was suddenly closed and the child abuse hit the headlines.

Then there is 'An end to the Jersey Way'.
I hope so, I am still waiting to go home.

I am not going to read any more yet. I guess I can smile slightly that the BBC focus on the advice to demolish Haute de la Garrenne.

Vindicated.

I will keep that headline in mind, and I hope that every victim and survivor is vindicated in some way.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that as well. I didn't read much of the Report as it was depressing. At the moment I am ashamed of those in Jersey who ignored what was happening. I only hope that those identified as wrongdoers are punished and that you feed vindicated as well. That's not to say I ever didn't believe you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, I don't feel vindicated, Ian Gorst, who has done me so much damage, is getting away with the PR stunts in the same way as Justin Welby does, a lot of tax-payers money went on Gorst's pretences to the press and media, a huge amount, which in itself shows that nothing has changed and nothing will change. I hear that just because of the report's release, and not before or out of realization of his wrongdoing, Philip Bailhache has also been advised by the PR firm to apologize, and as yet nothing has been done about either man's illegal actions in my case.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.