Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 1 April 2017

Saturday

Hey peeps,

I have been so tired, I struggled to get up this morning, and my adoptive mum made things worse by messing up the time I was due to pick her up. So the day started very cranky, made worse by traffic jams, I do not normally venture into traffic jams on a Saturday morning and I could have done with staying in bed.

Nonetheless, a few coffees and a bacon sandwich later, I began to revive, and we came back here for some tea and chat and I got my belated Birthday presents. Then we went off for lunch. We were lucky to get undisturbed seats outside a beach cafe, and we had jacket potatoes while the sea sent big foamy waves right up the shore and we talked a lot.

Eventually Mum had to head home, she wanted to go to vigil mass as they are away with family tomorrow, and I headed to pick up some parcels, some of my gift voucher things, a book and my new slipper socks.

As you may have read yesterday, I was having flashbacks, those have continued but milder, and last night I had nightmares, most of the nightmares are about Bishop Dakin and Winchester.

Anyway, after picking up my parcels, I took Max to the petrol station, I have not been able to sort him out as I have been so busy, so I did his tyres, hoovered him, and put him through the car wash, I don't intend to do the car wash often but with so little time and so tired, we deserved it. So Max is washed, hoovered and pressured, he just needs oil and water in the morning and then I hope to sort the rest of his maintenance out in the next few weeks, tyres first.

I got to watch the whole of Evan Almighty this afternoon and then Titanic has been on.

Now I will go to bed and I can stay in bed until about 9am tomorrow if I like. I think I need to. If necessary I will miss church if I am too tired, although I don't want to, but in the afternoon I am out for a walk with the gang and I will enjoy that.

Then next week we start off on the estate and it remains heavy and constant work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.